If you are looking for a safe and elegant cot, packed with great features, grows with your child, at a hot price, look no further. The babyhood Lulu Cot has babyhood’s famous smooth single hand internal drop side, so no heavy bending and trying to stretch across the length of the cot, so it is better for your back and shoulders. The Lulu Cot uses a natural timber which varies in colour. In the lighter beech colour, there is a variation in tone between the slats and the frame, giving the cot a natural two toned appearance, so perfectly on trend with a scandi style for your babyâs nursery.Â It is made from clear A grade New Zealand plantation timber, has a 2 level base adjustment and lots of great features in a large cot, at a fantastic price. Now you don’t have to settle for cheap quality cots from no named brands, which are bad for your back – we have something special and safe, at a price that will save you money.
- Ergonomically designed to save your back with babyhood’s famous smooth single hand internal drop side
- Grows with your child, as the base levels adjust from bassinet, to cot and to toddler bed
- Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with real clear A grade NZ plantation timber
- An elegant modern style which is always on trend
- Stylish for your baby boy or girl’s nursery as it is gender neutral
- Two level base adjustment for your growing baby
Tested by the highly regarded NATA accredited testing facility AFRDI (Australian Furnishing Research and Development Institute). Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
|Assembled Dimension||W76 x L140 x H84cm|
|Carton 1||W81 x L143 x H19cm|
|Recommended Mattress Size||1295mm * 690mm * 100mm|
|Age Range||Bassinet Level â New born to earlier of 6 months or when baby can sit up unassisted
Cot/Toddler Level â up to 24kg as tested in accordance with the Australian Standard.
|Standards Testing||AS/NZS 2172:2003 Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots|
Please note that whilst the Australian Standard only tests up to 24kg our cot bases will hold a more substantial weight, when used correctly.