If you are looking for a beautiful modern sleigh cot, packed with great features at a hot price, look no further – the Classic Sleigh Cot has the famous babyhood smooth single hand internal drop side, sustainable clear A grade New Zealand plantation timber, 2 level base adjustment and lots of great features in a large cot, with a bonus toddler rail in a beautiful classic sleigh style, at a fantastic price.
Now you don’t have to settle for cheap quality cots – something special, something safe, something sleigh, at a price that will keep you smiling.
• Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with real clear A grade NZ plantation timber
• Beautifully stylish in your nursery with a beautiful modern sleigh shape with a twist
• Ergonomically designed to be better for your back, shoulders and hips with babyhood’s famous smooth single hand internal dropside – so no more heavy bending
• Grows with your child as the base levels adjust from bassinet, cot and toddler bed (with a bonus toddler rail to save you even more money) and a day bed
• Safer for your baby with BPA free teething rails that are very discreet but seriously great for keeping your cot looking like new
• Two level base adjustment for your growing baby
• Easy to manoeuvre around your nursery with 4x lockable wheels
Tested by the highly regarded NATA accredited testing facility AFRDI (Australian Furnishing Research and Development Institute)
Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
|Assembled Dimension||W78 x L150 x H106cm (includes castors)|
|Carton 1||W80 x L148 x H26cm|
|Recommended Mattress Size||1295mm * 690mm * 100mm|
|Age Range||Bassinet Level – New born to earlier of 6 months or when baby can sit up unassisted
Cot/Toddler Level – up to 24kg as tested in accordance with the Australian Standard.
|Standards Testing||AS/NZS 2172:2003 Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots|
|Assembly Instructions||Please contact us|
|Product Care & Warranty||All our products are covered by a manufacturer’s no fault warranty. It excludes transport damage, incorrect assembly or mishandling and wear and tear. All warranty claims must be accompanied by proof of purchase, within the warranty period. Please refer to your product instruction manual for details of the warranty relating to your product. Alternatively please contact your store of purchase, who will assist you with your warranty claim. The cost of freight of your product and any replacements are not covered by us, as you will need to pay these freight costs.
We also take this opportunity to remind you that our team do their very best to reasonably assist you with your warranty claims and queries.
Please note that whilst the Australian Standard tests up to 24kg (impact testing) our cot bases will hold a static load of up to a maximum of 100kg (based on internal testing 2021).
Please note mattresses are not included with any cot purchase unless otherwise specified.
|Dimensions||21 × 84 × 153 cm|
Cots and Mattresses
or 4 payments of $345.90 with Afterpay