If you are looking for a classically beautiful cot, packed with great features at a hot price, look no further – the babyhood Classic Curve has the famous babyhood smooth single hand internal drop side, clear A grade New Zealand plantation timber, 2 level base adjustment and lots of great features in a large cot at a fantastic price. on each end.
Now you don’t have to settle for cheap quality cots from no named brands – something special and something safe, at a price that will keep you smiling.
• Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with real clear A grade NZ plantation timber
• A classic style that will not date and will always ensure you and your baby’s nursery are always on trend
• Stylish for your baby boy or girl’s nursery as it very gender neutral
• Ergonomically designed to save your back with babyhood’s famous smooth single hand internal drop side
• Grows with your child, as the base levels adjust from bassinet, to cot and to toddler bed
• Two level base adjustment for your growing baby
• Safer for your baby with BPA free teething rails that are very discreet
• Easy to manoeuvre around your nursery with 4x lockable wheels
Tested by the highly regarded NATA accredited testing facility AFRDI (Australian Furnishing Research and Development Institute)
Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
|Assembled Dimension||W78 x L138 x H107cm (includes castors)|
|Carton 1||W85 x L142 x H19cm|
|Recommended Mattress Size||1295mm * 690mm * 100mm|
|Age Range||Bassinet Level – New born to earlier of 6 months or when baby can sit up unassisted
Cot/Toddler Level – up to 24kg as tested in accordance with the Australian Standard.
|Standards Testing||AS/NZS 2172:2003 Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots|
|Assembly Instructions||Please contact us|
|Product Care & Warranty||All our products are covered by a manufacturer’s no fault warranty. It excludes transport damage, incorrect assembly or mishandling and wear and tear. All warranty claims must be accompanied by proof of purchase, within the warranty period. Please refer to your product instruction manual for details of the warranty relating to your product. Alternatively please contact your store of purchase, who will assist you with your warranty claim. The cost of freight of your product and any replacements are not covered by us, as you will need to pay these freight costs.
We also take this opportunity to remind you that our team do their very best to reasonably assist you with your warranty claims and queries.
Please note that whilst the Australian Standard tests up to 24kg (impact testing) our cot bases will hold a static load of up to a maximum of 100kg (based on internal testing 2021).
Please note mattresses are not included with any cot purchase unless otherwise specified.
|Dimensions||20 × 82 × 140 cm|
Cots and Mattresses